Dr. Judith Geizhals, Clinical Psycholgist
Dr. Judith Geizhals is a licensed Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice (New York, New York, Long Island, New York): Her specialties include anxiety and depression, parenting issues, concerns about children and adolescents, incontinence and toilet re-training, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Mindfulness training, physical illnesses and Differences in Sexual Development, as well as forensic evaluations in custody, visitation, and personal injury cases. She provides online counseling as well.
Available to see clients online? Yes
Insurance plans accepted Out of Network Provider
About my practice Dr. Geizhals welcomes you in a caring, accepting and non-judgmental environment, allowing patients to feel cared for, as well as comfortable enough to express their feelings and thoughts. She will help you identify and work through the issues that may be preventing you from getting the most out of your life. Because of her commitment to supporting her patients in overcoming any challenges, Dr. Geizhals may offer to do a home visit, enabling her to observe your child, the family interactions, and dynamics. This will allow Dr. Geizhals to explore a broad range of solutions and suggestions appropriate to your individual concerns.
Licensing Information #006961 New York
What payment methods I accept American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
- Specialization in the treatment of incontinence and enuresis in children, often in partnership with urological clinics, physicians, and nurses. Dr Geizhals takes particular care of the impact this issue has on children and their parents.
- Built and maintained successful relationships within the community, with medical professionals, administrators, parents, and patients across various socioeconomic, educational, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Extensive research, and outreach, especially in the fields of Incontinence and Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome/Disorders of Sexual Development (AIS/DSD). An active participant in Pediatric Urology and LGBTQI conferences.
- Skilled in the treatment of early childhood issues, including feeding, sleeping and toilet training.
- Special interest in child development and growth 0-21 (birth to adult)